Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Back in the saddle again!


Howdy! I have returned from ministering in Africa and So Africa. It was a wonderful time of ministry as well as growth for me. Since returning I have been battling by faith a terrible disease that had attached my body- but by the grace of God I have overcome this life threatening situation. Now I'm back and stronger then ever-thank You Lord! I have been getting requests for teaching and preaching and I'm excited to say that I'm getting ready to start releasing video teachings of the word of God. and they will be posted either here or back on my site at-Realheartfellowship.net Keep me in prayer as I'm expecting to go back to Africa soon, I'll keep you posted! Please feel free to leave all prayer requests on the blog and we will be praying for each one.

No comments: