Thursday, August 7, 2008

I am so blessed

I am so blessed
1 Samuel 18:1 -31.And it came to pass, when he had made an end of speaking unto Saul, that the soul of Jonathan was knit with the soul of David, and Jonathan loved him as his own soul.2.And Saul took him that day, and would let him go no more home to his father's house.3.Then Jonathan and David made a covenant, because he loved him as his own soul.God has a destiny for those that are His. He causes roads to meet and rivers to flow together. In His genius is continuity and grandeur. The schemes of His heart are finite and brilliant. Thank You my Lord for those that have crossed my path- may I give them all that is of You and receive all that you have for me in them, may I serve them as unto You and seek only their very best, which of course is Jesus and Your great works. Cause us to flow in meekness and humility with great expectancy for one another. Plow our hearts, unveil Jesus in us as we dissolve and You shine forth.Holy Lord God my Father, I can't put into words my heart of love and appreciation-for Your children and only hope to allow them to see You in me... Thank You! Thank You! Jesus for the time friends spend together-as we sit in Your glory, seeing Jesus lifted up and men being drawn unto You. In Your presences is fullness of joy.
~D~

No comments: